Rudy FRANÇOIS-MÜLLER, France
1- The Style
- A lot of big luxuous companys come from France, like Louis Vuitton, Chanel or Yves Saint Laurent. Parisian guys are inspired a lot by the street mode. For exemple, when people wait at the pedestrian crossing, it’s time to find your inspiration.
Paris fashion week 2018.
2- Good Place to Be!
- Paris is a big city, but not so big when you want to discover beautiful areas without a lot of tourist. The district of Saint Germain des Pres is a really good place to be! I really like to seat in the “Cafe de Flore”. This is an really expensive coffee, but I can see a lot of celebrities (from France or Internationnal) and thst can inspire some people!
3- Are You Really Already Going to Paris?
You can’t say that you are going to Paris if you have not made these trips:
- The Eiffel Tower is one of those must sees! I don’t recommend it to anyone who is afraid of emptiness but when you are in the Tower, we can see a beautiful view of Paris! And for the richest you can even eat in a starred restaurant in the first floor.
- The Champs-Elysees is the most beautiful street in the world. They are many shops for all budgets. In the winter, all the trees are illuminated and this makes the street even more beautiful!
- Montmartre is a very old district in Paris. Hilltop Montmartre district is a former artists village once habited by Picasso and Dali, and home to the domed Sacre-Coeur basilica. There are sweeping views of the city from its steep, winding streets, while the iconic Moulin Rouge cabaret below draws tourists and night clubbers.
4- The French Food
During your trip you should try the beef Bourguignon in a restaurant! It’s a beef stew braised in red wince, often red Burgundy (very delicious), and beef stock, generally flavoured with carrots, onions, garlic and a bouquet garni, and garnished with pearl onions, mushrooms and bacon.
I hope you will soon discover the city of Paris and share your experience :).
Lucas Michel, France
It becomes an unavoidable event in the French video games community, after the success of the first edition last year. This new edition of the Z-Event beat all records with more than 1 Million Euros collected in 3 days. Organized by one of the most popular French streamers, Adrien “Zerator” Nougaret, and his assistant, Alexendre “Dach” Dachary. This initiative exceeded all expectations and pulverized all the records.
The results of last year were already very impressive. In live from the Adrien’s home, 30 streamers gathered at the same place took turns during the entire week-end, that is to say more than 50 hours. In the end: 500,000 unique viewers, 109.382 peak audience and 487.578,66 Euros (554.120 USD) collected for the association Red Cross and the victims of the Hurricane Irma. The event was relayed by the TV and the gaming community, often criticized for being nerds in their rooms doing nothing, proved this day that they are a lot more than that and can be very generous and with great abilities to come together for a good cause.
But this year was even more impressive. This time it was 40 streamers in the same place. Not at Adrien’s house but in a large room lent for the occasion by the city. More organized, the start already broke a record, 100,000 Euros were collected in less than one hour. It had taken the entire first night to amass this amount of money last year. In the last hour in the night of Sunday to Monday, the streamers saw the pot increased by 200,000 Euros to overtake the symbolic amount of 1 Million Euros.
More than 190,000 people were connected at 1am to attend the end of the event, more than 1,500,000 unique viewers. A beautiful rewards for Adrien and his team after 53 hours of streaming. The tiredness and the emotions were the reasons Adrien, like some of other streamers, could not restrain their tears after having crossed the level of the million of euros collected. Often despised for their passion for the video games, the gamers community has proven that they can do big and generous things.