Florencia Casas Kemundris, Argentina
Carpinteria is a beautiful place with awesome beaches near the city. It’s such a quiet city where you can chill and sunbath under a lot of wonderful palms. The weather is pretty warm. The temperature is about 73°
What About Food
Top ten best restaurants:
- Sushi Teri: a local sushi chain with five locations across Santa Barbara Country, this restaurant serves up tasty sushi and teriyaki in a relaxed environment.
- Crushcakes & Coffee: the variety of cupcake flavors offered changes everyday. Creative varieties include hot buttered rum, tiramisu and, their signature, red velvet.
- Lucky Llama Coffee: In the mood for a fancy latte? Stop here.
- Siam Elephant: They offer a variety of curries including seasonal flavors, like pumpkin curry in the fall.
- Padaro Beach Grill: Enjoy fresh salads, burgers and milkshakes which are blended by hand.
- Zookers Restaurant: Try their seafood tostada (made with shrimp and scallops), turkey mushroom meatloaf or Niman Ranch pork chop.
- The Palms: Order the cut of meat of your choice (steak, salmon or halibut).
- Giannfranco’s Trattoria: The best Italian restaurant in Carpinteria. Enjoy paninis, pasta and meat for lunch or dinner.
- The Spot: Serving up delicious burgers and fries for over 90 years.
- Sly’s: Fresh seafood, prime steaks, and classic cocktails.
The Greatest Beaches:
Carpinteria State Beach
Carpinteria City Beach
Carpinteria State Beach Campground
Carpinteria Bathing Beaches