5 BASIC QUESTIONS:
- Where are you from?
I’m from Switzerland, but I have double nationality, because my father is from Brazil.
- Do you have siblings?
Yes, I have five siblings. Four brothers and one sister, and I’m the oldest.
- How old are you?
- Where do you live?
Now I’m living in Santa Barbara. But I
live in Geneva (Switzerland)
- What’s your favorite food?
I don’t have one favorite food, because I love almost all. But now I’d like to eat a big cheeseburger and an Oreo milkshake.
5 UNUSUAL QUESTIONS:
- Where do you want to live if you could choose?
If I could choose I’d like to live in New Zeland
- Have you ever worked? If yes, which kind of work?
Yes, I used to work in a Kindergarten as an educator.
- Do you like the life in USA?
Yes, I love it.
- What are you going to do after this experience?
I don’t know, I’m here to think about it and clear my ideas.
- Do you play some sports? If yes, which ones?
Yes I play boxing right now in Santa Barbara. In my past I used to be a very sport girl.