Pierina Staub, Switzerland
- Who do you live with in your home country?
Agustina lives with her mother in a house in Uruguay.
- What is your favorite sport?
She doesn’t play any sport and also doesn’t really like to watch them but she’s regularly going to the gym.
- Do you like animals?
She doesn’t like cats but she loves dogs really much and also has one. Its name is Laila and it is 5 years old.
- Are you still going to school?
Yes, she’s only 16 years old so she’s still in school and now in her last year.
- Why did you choose Santa Barbara as your destination?
Because the beach is very nice as well as the weather and she loves the State Street where cool shops are and you can go shopping.
- How long are you staying and since when are you here?
Agustina has been here since Sunday the 26th of June and she’s going to stay here for the next three weeks.
- What do you like the most here?
She can’t choose one thing out of the whole because everything is quite cool.
- Is this your first time being abroad without your parents?
No, she’s already been in the States few years ago and once did an exchange with an Italian Student.
- Is there a special food you eat in your country?
There’s Asado in Uruguay, which is a special and very good kind of meat.
- What do you like to do in your free time?
She loves to watch series like Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Game of Thrones or any other you can imagine. If she’s not watching series, she hangs out with friends.