- If you could drink only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your biggest goal in life?
– To be happy all my life.
- How old do you think our substitute teacher Kevin is?
- What do you think you will be doing in 20 years?
– I think I will have a good job and my own family, and hopefully be married.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
– I think, in Spain.
- Who is the most important person to you?
– My sister.
- What makes you happy?
– The sun, going out with friends, my family, and eating.
- What makes you sad?
– If I see other people being sad or unhappy.
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
– My grandmother.
- Do you have any big regrets in life?
– My ex-boyfriend.
- Why did you come to Santa Barbara?
– Because I wanted to learn English in a sunny place and I heard a lot of good things about Santa Barbara.
- What do you talk about to avoid awkward silence?
– Always asking the other person questions.
- Where is the best place to spend a Saturday night?
– In a good club.
- What would be the first thing you bought if you won 10 million dollars?
– A car and a house.
- What is important in a best friend?
– That you can always go back to the same person, knowing that she would never abandon you.