By Klara Keysendal, Sweden
1.What’s your name?
My name is Eva Wipplinger
2. Where are you from?
I’m from a city called Passau which is located in the south part of Germany, close to Austria
3. How long have you been in Santa Barbara? And how long will you stay?
I have been here for five weeks and will stay here for seven more weeks
4. Do you live in a host family or a home share? Do you like it?
I live in a host family and I really like it
5. Do you live with other students?
Yes, I do. I live with two other students, one from Japan and one from Switzerland
6. How would your friends describe you in three words?
Crazy, helpful, I don’t know the third one
7. Have you been in America before?
No, this is my first time
8. What did you do this weekend?
Me and my host family went to Cloud 10, which is a small park, and we had a BBQ with the family
9. Do you have any plans for this summer?
Yes, I have to study before school start, and me and my friend will travel to Italy
10. What do you think you will do in five years?
In five years I’m 21 years old, I hope to have a good job, have my own apartment and maybe have a dog
11. Describe your dream vacation with five words?
My dream vacation is to Florida or Africa. Five words to describe would be beach, friends, sun, having fun and food
12. What’s your dream job?
I don’t have a specific job but I would like to work with people and not work on the weekends
13. How do you spend your free time?
I’m with friends and having dance lessons
14. What is your best childhood memory?
It was seven years ago, me and my best friend travel to London for three days with our parents
15. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Have a big swimming pool, travel a lot, of course save money for the future, and buy a big house